Description: An Atmel STK500 clone programmer that can do not only HVSP/PP and ISP but also TPI and PDI.
Introduction to HVprog2 is here.
- Software/hardware compatible with the original STK500. (Using ATmega8535 as programmer’s microcontroller Atmel’s binary for STK500 still works.)
- Upgradable hardware (microcontroller) and software (open source).
- A pin compatible HV_PROG header with AVR Dragon.
- Soldering skills.
- Programming skills to use Arduinos.
- Another ISP programmer to burn the software to HVprog2’s microcontroller.
Remark: HVprog2 PCB will be shipped as a bare PCB without any parts on it. You must buy the following parts from somewhere, for example, Mouser or Digi-Key or RS-components: