Description: This is a add-on board to MewPro system, which enables us to control GoPro Hero 3+ Black camera from Arduino (Teensy 3.x or GR-KURUMI). This tiny board together with MewPro acts as a Video Motion Detector (VMD) BacPac™.
- No housing modification required: Fits well inside of Backdoor for LCD Touch BacPac™ or Battery BacPac™.
- Neither “One Button Mode” nor messy autoexec script settings required.
- Video signal that GoPro outputs for preview purpose is watched by the BacPac™. Video recording is started/stopped automatically according to motions found in preview.
- Highly configurable: Since this is an open-source project you can modify not only sensitive parameters/areas but also the algorithm of motion detect.
- GoPro Hero 3+ Black (Note: New GoPro Hero 4 Black will also be supported. We will try to figure out as soon as we get it.)
- Soldering skills.
- Programming skills to use Arduinos.
SMD parts for Teensy 3.x
SMD parts for GR-KURUMI
|MewPro board and GR-KURUMI||Soldered||MewPro App Installed|
|w/ SMD parts for Teensy 3.x (not soldered)||✔︎||✔︎||–||–||–||–|
|w/ SMD parts for Teensy 3.x (soldered)||✔︎||✔︎||–||–||✔︎||–|
|w/ SMD parts for GR-KURUMI (not soldered)||✔︎||–||✔︎||–||–||–|
|w/ SMD parts for GR-KURUMI (soldered)||✔︎||–||✔︎||–||✔︎||–|
|w/ SMD parts, MewPro board and GR-KURUMI (soldered)||✔︎||–||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
- Using Video Motion Detect Board
- Introduction to MewPro
- Schematic Drawing: MewPro, VMD
- Arduino Source Code
- List of GoPro Serial Commands
- Herobus Pinout of GoPro Hero 3+ Black
Our store doesn’t sell Teensy 3.x or GR-KURUMI. Please search the Net and find another shop for puchasing it.